Thursday, May 24, 2007

New Pirates Movie...

I saw it today. It was much better than the second movie. Of course, I felt like I needed a refund after the torture that was the second movie so that isn't saying much. The downside of this third installment is that they didn't tie up all the lose ends...the door is still open for another sequel. Still, if you liked the first Pirates movie, this one should entertain.




Click here for the Slate review.

4 comments:

Wes said...

You went without me? You are in trouble! :P

Bob Ferguson said...

Not to worry Wes ... she WILL enjoy it the second time around!

Richard said...

Did you stay untill after the credits? There is an easter egg ;)

Annette said...

I didn't stay. I heard about the egg the next day. I probably would not have stayed anyway as it was after midnight when the credits started rolling and I had work the next day.

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker