Thursday, May 24, 2007

May Exercise Update!

15 May - Went to the gym (treadmill)
16 May - Went to the gym (treadmill) - I note that Lance Armstrong informed me via my iPod that this was my longest workout since I got my Nike+iPod at Christmas.
17 May - Went to the gym (treadmill) - This time, someone named Paula something told me it was my longest workout. I miss Lance!
24 May - Went to the gym (treadmill)
26 May - Sightseeing (with all the walking and stairs, it definitely counts as a workout)
29 May - Went to the gym (treadmill)
30 May - Treadmill again :)

I know...there was a week long break since my last workout. But, I think if I can manage 3 times a week it is a good start. We'll see how it goes :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! If you do weights you may lose weight more quickly, but then you should only go every other day.

Angela said...

hmm, i wonder who "anonymous" is.

Annette said...

"Anonymous" has assumed I am working out to lose weight. I have clarified to "anonymous" that it is for cardiovascular fitness. :)

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker