Getting back in shape in May
For weeks (maybe months) now, I have been telling myself that I will start being more active. It is easy to slip into a rut of going to work and coming back home and not doing much active in between. Realizing that pure will power alone may not be enough, I have decided to start posting a workout log. I will update this entry through the end of the month and let you know what I am doing everyday. Help keep me on track!!
15 May - Went to the gym (treadmill)
16 May - Went to the gym (treadmill) - I note that Lance Armstrong informed me via my iPod that this was my longest workout since I got my Nike+iPod at Christmas.
17 May - Went to the gym (treadmill) - This time, someone named Paula something told me it was my longest workout. I miss Lance!



5 comments:
Congratulations!!!
And darn you ... now I have to go running today. Thanks for the inspiration, though!!
And keep up the good work.
I'll be watching!
There are lots of good walks near the river with hills included in Bicton. Keep up the good work. I have just been to Francos. It helps to have someone to go with rather than trying to motivate oneself.
Wow, Lance Armstrong? Who knows who you might hear from next time. Try running 26.2 miles and see if there is a message from Paula Radcliffe. ;)
Now I go to Franco's almost everyday and walk a little on the tread meal trying to increase my distance every time ... but so far I am good for 1 mile @2.5mph[but not everyday!]. I must be in good walking shape for my trip to Germany.
I just noticed that my posting time is Hong Kong time! fancy that.
Post a Comment