So many blogs...
...so little time to waste.
I hit a few random blogs today between tasks at work (mostly as a product of the "next blog" button in blogger). I am always a little surprised by how much time some people have and how many different people there are in the world. I am also surprised by how much crap there is in blogs. Wow. Kudos to people for taking the time to enlighten/entertain strangers. The rest of them I can do without. Here are some you might find interesting:
- http://boobyfish.blogspot.com/ - I am a full time stay at home Mom who is never home and a self taught mixed media artist. In addition to creating art for various collaborative swaps and round robins, I sell through my Etsy shop and publish "Portals", a mixed media art Zine.
- http://arttealife.blogspot.com/
- http://bestestblogofalltime.blogspot.com/ - This blogs has link to and highlights of other blogs. An entertaining way to waste loads of time. [also related http://randomblogbutton.blogspot.com/]
- http://cesandherdishes.blogspot.com/
- http://668akaneighbourofthebeast.blogspot.com/ - Canadians are kind of crazy, but in a fun way.
- http://granitestudio.blogspot.com/ - A Qing historian reads the newspaper...
- http://averylongwalk.blogspot.com/
- http://sacredbluephoto.blogspot.com/
In my adventures with "next blog", I have found a few things that I am against:
- Blogs that only have one topic in them and are primarily just for advertising.
- Blogs that automatically take you to a commercial website. Several jumped to a jokes website (I will not provide the link because I refuse to support it).
It is not that I don't know that a huge majority of what is on the internet is just junk. I am just disappointed when I am directly confronted with it. It dampens my joy.



No comments:
Post a Comment