Blogging
I have realized that there are a wide variety of blogs that I check on a regular basis. The problem is, they are almost never updated. This is because these blogs are not the popular blogs populated on a regular basis by faceless strangers - they are the blogs of my friends and family and I check them to see what is going on. I also like to know what they think of current events or what interesting tidbits they have read lately. In checking the vast array of un-updated blogs, it dawned on me that I am guilty of the same - too busy to take the time to write up what I think or what is going on. Of course, Wes and I maintain a blog of our various travels, but that by no means encompasses the entire scope of our life events and activities (unfortunately!).
So, for this New Year I will try (no guarantees here) to be more vigilant in communicating my thoughts to the blogosphere. I do not actually expect that anyone will read it, but this is my small gesture to reduce my own hypocrisy. In addition, I have read that it is good for your brain to write things. Here's to more volume on the web for the sake of my mental health!



No comments:
Post a Comment