How can I put this onto my Blog? Why do they say everything is simple and then write in such complicated. My map shows that I have visited 25% of the country in the world. (if you count just airports.)
We did not go to Hungary as far as I recall. Just to Prague and Bratislava, then back into Austria. Of course, it was a long time ago so maybe I am remembering wrong. Richard seems to think we went to Hungary.
So if we're handing out prizes ... Wes should get the USA button, I should get the Europe one (I think I'm beating you by about 1 country...), and you should get the Asia button. Texas in Africa should get the Africa button.
9 comments:
How is it possible that you aren't beating me? You've been everywhere I've been and then some... are you forgetting some?
How can I put this onto my Blog? Why do they say everything is simple and then write in such complicated. My map shows that I have visited 25% of the country in the world. (if you count just airports.)
Again... I think I need to travel more.
Annette, when you are in Perth, make one of these for Mommy. I think she'll win!!
I doubt whether I have seen more of the world than you all. Annette you forgot to include New Mexico - we drove thru in 85.
You also forgot The Czech republic. And didn't you all go to Hungary as well?
Never mind. I just found the Czech Republic. It is so little!!
We did not go to Hungary as far as I recall. Just to Prague and Bratislava, then back into Austria. Of course, it was a long time ago so maybe I am remembering wrong. Richard seems to think we went to Hungary.
So if we're handing out prizes ... Wes should get the USA button, I should get the Europe one (I think I'm beating you by about 1 country...), and you should get the Asia button. Texas in Africa should get the Africa button.
And Richard should buy all the prizes...
Post a Comment