June Workouts
4 June Treadmill, Weights
5 June Treadmill (not very long because there is too much work to do!)
Just getting started...let's see how the months goes. For the second half, I will be busy traveling so I am not sure I will find time.
Insights and tidbits that keep me entertained even if they do not do the same for you.
4 June Treadmill, Weights
5 June Treadmill (not very long because there is too much work to do!)
Just getting started...let's see how the months goes. For the second half, I will be busy traveling so I am not sure I will find time.
3 comments:
Good job!! Every little bit counts. And yeah, you'll be traveling ... so you'll be doing cardio and lifting weights a LOT.
errr...ummm...I did like five push ups and a couple of sit ups the other day... ;)
slacker ... I've been walking miles a day. And now I have a bike as well!!
Post a Comment