I had a little extra free time lately, so I taught myself to knit. I started a hat when I was in Perth and finished it today. I also crocheted an organizer for my crochet supplied recently. Aren't I just the crafty one?
When we went to get the yarn for you,Allison was inspired, bought yarn, needles and a pattern and had almost knitted a baby jacket before she left! I bought yarn too -and have done about 1 row!
4 comments:
Very pretty!! I love the colors you used for the hat. And the crochet-supply holder seems very practical, and is cute as well.
Wow, you are very crafty. Have you been wearing the hat around Hong Kong? ;)
When we went to get the yarn for you,Allison was inspired, bought yarn, needles and a pattern and had almost knitted a baby jacket before she left! I bought yarn too -and have done about 1 row!
Trevor said that your hat looks like a tea cosy:)
Post a Comment