Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Why I'm Such a Bad Blogger

1. Because in June, I was in Perth for 5 days, then Shanghai for two days, and then on a 10 day vacation to Scotland and Germany.
2. Because my computer got upgraded and I no logger have the Google toolbar so no "Blog This" feature. And I cannot install it without administrator privileges.
3. Because we are moving countries again in 7.5 weeks so there are things to plan and organize.
4. Because I am genetically predisposed to being a slacker/procrastinator...must have been both parents as carriers of a recessive gene that somehow hit all 3 children*. What are the odds?

I will try to get back on track this week!

* No offense intended to my siblings or the wonderful parents who raised us. We can get going like gangbusters once we get going, which is often "tomorrow". It must be that we have just so much going on in our brains that we have trouble focusing on one thing. :)

No comments:

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker