Heroes

It has been a while since I reminded everyone of my mild television obsession, but this is special occasion. On Monday, the Heroes hiatus will be over and we will get to enjoy that last episodes of the season uninterrupted. This has been a great new show that I have quite enjoyed. Of course, judging by the huge ratings I am not alone on this band wagon. If you have missed it, I hear that all of the episodes are available to watch for free on NBC.com until the next episode airs. Better hurry! [Don't bother if you are outside of the US, though - it is blocked.]
If you get really into it, NBC also has graphic novels and an interactive feature that only works while the show is on the air. Of course, being in Hong Kong, I can't actually take advantage of this but it looks like it could be fun. Anything to try to beat the TiVo.
If you get even more into it, there are a wide variety of fan sites, including Heroes Wiki which I hear is good and a podcast from the Tenth Wonder.



No comments:
Post a Comment