Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Who's on first...

I must admit that I am a bit fascinated by the issues in the White House regarding the fired US Attorneys and all the cover up. But, it is a lot to keep up with. Here is a good summary: Where the fingers are pointing in the Bush administration meltdown. - By Paul Gottschling and Dahlia Lithwick - Slate Magazine

Although I do not understand all of the legal intricacies of the situation, it is just another example of the failures in the Bush White House and the dishonesty that is rampant. It is a shame that we all have to see these things play out. It would be better if it never happened. It would be better if we did not have to see Harriet Miers and Karl Rove saying they will speak to Congress, but not on the record and not under oath. It just makes it look like they have something to hide. The whole lot of them are acting like spoiled children who have gotten caught and are trying to cover it up.

No comments:

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker